Information webinars: From Scientists to Innovators for Industry – Sci Fi 2022
Applications open for the blended-learning programme: From Scientists to Innovators for Industry – Sci Fi 2022
Calling doctoral candidates / researchers in healthcare (med, pharma, medtech)
From Scientists to Innovators for Industry (SCI FI) is a three-month blended learning programme geared towards doctoral candidates / researchers in healthcare wanting to transition from academic research to the medtech / pharma / health care industry.
We have teamed up with a large consortium of academic and industry partners to offer a programme that will equip participants with crucial skills needed in an industry setting.
The programme runs from September to December 2022 and offers:
- 7 online learning modules in soft skills, creative skills and business skills
- 3 modules in industry-specific skills (Medical Device Regulation, Digital Transformation, GDPR and Patient data)
- Webinars with Q&A and assignments
- Teamwork: developing a solution to a real-life industry case (pitch at final event)
- Mentoring from industry experts (Roche, Boehringer Ingelheim, Philips)
- 3 events with workshops and networking with industry (Kick-off event in Lodz and Final Event in Vienna).
Depending on time commitment the programme offers two tracks of learning: a Full Programme (4 hours commitment per week) and also a Light Programme (1,5 hours per week).
For further information please visit: https://eithealth.eu/programmes/sci-fi/
Or register for one of our information webinars:
Webinar 1: April 8, 2022 @17:00 CET
Webinar 2: May 2, 2022 @17:00 CET
Applications are open till the 30.05.2022. For early applicants of the Full Programme we are offering a special “early bird reduction” of 50% until 30 April 2022.
For questions, please contact the coordinator for FAU: Victoria.email@example.com
Zentralinstitut für Medizintechnik (ZiMT)
Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nürnberg (FAU)
Henkestraße 127, 91052 Erlangen, Deutschland