This way you register
Attachments like curriculum vitae, etc. do not have to be attached to the application. Exception: confirmation of planned full-time research MD students) The documents are confirmed by the signature of the speaker or coordinator).
- For more information, please see our website or contact the Life@FAU Administrative Office. All documents and forms can be downloaded from the website.
- Applications are to be submitted to the Life@FAU Administrative Office; from here, they will be reviewed 2-step procedure. In any case of doubt, the chairperson of the Steering Committee will decide on whether a candidate should be admitted.
- Doctoral candidates will be informed by the office if they have been admitted to the Life@FAU programme; if an application is rejected, reasons for this will be provided
- A record of study will be supplied to doctoral candidates as soon as admission has been approved.
- The record of study is used to document the achievements of a candidate. Each doctoral candidate is responsible for obtaining confirmation of achievements. Doctoral candidates are required to report on their progress during annual meetings with the Mentoring Committee. Their record of study provides proof that doctoral candidates have completed training modules. The minutes of meetings will be documented in summarised form. Doctoral candidates are required to submit this summary to their administrative office/their coordinators.
- When a candidate has acquired their doctorate (oral exam) and completed all training modules, they will be issued with a certificate confirming successful participation in the programme. A copy of the doctoral degree certificate must be submitted to the Life@FAU Administrative Office. It is possible to submit the doctoral degree certificate afterwards. A preliminary certificate can be provided prior to the issue of the doctoral degree certificate if the doctoral candidate requires this for application purposes.
For further questions please contact the Life@FAU Administrative office